Sunday, January 14, 2007

A couple more

Wondering why his Mom keeps putting this weird looking thing in his face and a flash goes off
On his tummy...
Determined to get the whole fist in his mouth...maybe both.
Yes, I am a dork and set the timer to take a picture...

2 comments:

Candy said...

Marissa, he gets cuter and cuter each day and cant believe he is 4 months old, WOW!! We will miss watching him grow, like you did our son. But I will keep an eye on your blog and you will need to send pictures. We will miss you all!

- Candy, Paul, Hunter & Baby

dawn said...

Zach, Marissa, and T,
You 3 look soo happy!!!There is nothing like having an adorable son as your first child! enjoy every minute of it....great to hear from you. Would love to get an address for Candy. looks like baby is on the way and I hear they are in Japan. Sounds like Niki had a 2nd baby and is friends with baby Trent.

Dawn, Gordon, Coulter and Brenna-Claire